Friday, June 20, 2008
New Hair Cuts
Well, today at our household we found a new way to get our haircuts. We actually went to the mall to Master Cuts and got them done. i was quite surprised at how well they cut our hair and styled it. It was alot cheaper then where we normally go and I was thankful for it. Then I left the mall. No shopping or anything. I can't believe that. Now at home today we are dog sitting and trying to help our best friends get ready for their daughters graduation party and I'm of course trying to pickup and lean. Then I walked into our daughters room and just wished that I had not. I think Hurricane Catherine and Cristina came through. I know my mom would laugh at this. It's funny they way your kids can act and behave just like you did when you were a kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment