Monday, June 16, 2008

Should I stay or work?

I have had this question on my mind since I had my kids. I have gone back and forth over the issue and I believe that it is different for every woman. Today, so many of us(moms) wonder if we are doing the right thing by working. I had to make the decision to stay home. I know that God calls us to a higher standard of living and that the way we live our life is not going to be the same way that the world wants us to live our lives. Raising our kids should be on the forefront and not on the back burner. They should be viewed as a gift from God and not a pain or annoying. There are times when my husband and I have to go without things and we really do not go any place where we cannot bring our kids. What we do we do as a family and it does bring a closer together. My choice to be at home with my children has not always been easy. Some of the hardest things we will have to do in our lives is to try and be the best parents we can and to be an example of a good christian. God is our rock and keeps our home and family together. God Bless everyone!!

No comments: