Thursday, June 19, 2008
Everyone has things that they need to do as a parent and my youngest can make it very difficult sometimes. I love her with my whole no matter what, but there are times I think my patience is going to snap. Then, I turn to God and some how He always gets us through those times. Even now there are some changes that have to take place and I am a little scared about them, but I know that we will be able to do all things with God, but apart from him we can do nothing. I am so grateful for my family and the closeness that we share. I know we would not be where we are today without God and that whatever comes our way, as long as we stay close to God all things will work out. I hope everyone has a blessed day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment