Monday, August 18, 2008
School started
Well, my youngest srtared first grade today and I cried after she got on the bus. I thought I would be okay, but as it turns out I really miss our time alone together in the morning. I know no one reads this, but it seems a small comfort to write something to no one one about the things that go on in our lives. I am trying to stay busy and am counting down the time until they return from school. My oldest I am use to. She was excited as usual, but my youngest, I don't know. I have had a child at home for over 10 years and now I am at a new stage in my life with my kids as a mom. I wonder if any other moms feel this way. Well, hopefully only two more hours until they are home. Have a blessed day. And as always Gos is there for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment