Saturday, November 22, 2008
Rough times really need to lean on God
With the way things are going on in this crazy world we really need God more now then ever. It is always easy to have faith when things are going good, but how is our faith when times are hard? I always thought I had a pretty good relationship with God until last Sunday. I have felt that I had heard from him many times in my life before. Well, last Sunday I went back to a church we had attended a few years ago. I just wanted to stop in and see some people and say hi. God had other plans for me that day. I had two separate people come up and talk to me about things going on in my life that they had no clue about, but God did. the messages were straight from God. All I can say after that is that I get it now. God is there waiting for us with his arms wide open. It does not matter to him what your life looks like or what you have done. He loves each and everyone of us very much. So much that he knows the number of hairs on our head. What I really would like for anyone who reads this to get is that God is there waiting for you. Just call on his name and He will be there for you. God wants to be a part of our lives but we have to ask him to come in. He will not force his way in. His love for us is unconditional. I pray that God will bless you and that you may know the peace of God which transcends all understanding and that it may settle in your heart and your mind. Lord please bless those who are reading this. AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment