Monday, July 13, 2009
Some would say that it is easy to be a christian. I would agree and disagree. Maybe years from now as I grow in my faith that will change, but for now, that's what I think. There are times when its seems natural to stay close to God. Today would be a great example of that. I woke up praying. I took my shower and was praying. My husband asked me what my plans were for today and I said I had things to do around the house, but I was going to be reading my bible and spending some time with God. I think it gets hard when the world tries to get in your way with your relationship with God. The world tells you how you should act, what kind of a parent you should be, what your life style should be like, how we should be treating our spouses, and its wrong. One of the best things I have done for my marriage was to let go of the views of the world and take on those of my Lord. Some would ask is it easy? No, at times it can be hard. Have you ever heard of loving someone unconditionally? That means love is a choice, not a feeling. I choose love for my marriage and my husband regardless of what the world says. I pray that God will be with you today and may you find the faith and love that you need in Jesus first above all others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment